These are mainly sited in the eight most renowned Grands Crus in Champagne: Aÿ, Bouzy, Ambonnay, Verzy, Verzenay, Avize, Cramant and Mailly-Champagne. These holdings cover 25% of G.H.MUMM’s production needs. The remaining 75% comes from independent growers with whom the company has developed strong ties.
This combination of its own vineyards and external supply enables the House of G.H.MUMM to maintain a consistent style and continue its philosophy of close scrutiny over grape quality. At G.H.MUMM, the Chef de Cave can call on raw materials of the very best quality from a range of sources.